Zachary Vredenburgh, MD
Education and Training
Undergraduate: Cornell University, B.S., 2009
Medical School: Upstate Medical University, M.D., 2013
Residency: Rutgers - Robert Wood Johnson, Orthopedic Surgery Residency, 2018
Fellowship: University of Southern California, Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship, 2019
Board Eligible, Orthopedic Surgery, 2018
- Upstate University Hospital
- Upstate University Hospital – Community Campus
- Crouse Hospital
- Ambulatory Surgery Center at the Upstate Bone and Joint Center
Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, SUNY Upstate Medical University
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Arthroscopy Association of North America
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Honors and Awards
Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 2012
Dr. David G. Murray Orthopaedic Surgery Award, SUNY Upstate Medical University, 2013
C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum, American Orthopaedic Association, 2017
Resident of the Year, Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Orthopaedic Surgery, 2018
Member of Varsity Football Team, Cornell University 2005-2008
TELEMEDICINE PORTAL VIA DOXY.ME
- Click here to connect to your scheduled Telemedicine appointment.
Monica J, Vredenburgh Z, Korsh J, Gatt C. “Acute Shoulder Injuries in Adults.” Am Fam Physician. 2016 Jul 15;94(2):119-127.
Jalali O, Vredenburgh Z, Prodromo J, Benvegnu N, Hatch G. "Bipolar Fresh Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation and Joint Reconstruction for Patellar and Trochlear Cartilage Defects." Arthroscopy Techniques. Accepted, Pending Publication.
- Smith A, Ayoub M, Vredenburgh Z, Kiss G, Sagebien C. The Effects of a Dedicated Orthopaedic Trauma Room on Operating Room Turn Around Time and Operating Room Case Time. Eastern Orthopaedic Association Meeting, October 2016.
- Preston J, Caccavale D, Smith A, Stull L, Vredenburgh Z, Harwood D, Kayiaros S. Bundled Payments for Care Improvement in the Private Sector. New Jersey Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting, April 2018.
- Vredenburgh Z, Rhee K, Korsh J, Chiarappa F, Monica J. Utility of Axillary View in Proximal Humerus Fractures. Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Orthopedic Research Day, May 2018.