Bone & Joint Center
The Most Comprehensive Center for Orthopedic Medicine in Central New York
The Upstate Bone & Joint Center is our region's most comprehensive center for orthopedic medicine. This facility, located at 6620 Fly Road in East Syracuse, offers absolutely everything related to orthopedic care under one roof and is truly a “one-stop shop.”
In addition to Upstate Orthopedics’ well-catered clinical setting for patients, the building amenities include:
- Ambulatory surgery center - (315) 432-5960
- Full line of orthopedic imaging services - (315) 464-6471
- Custom orthotics and prosthetics lab - (315) 492-6608
- Physical and occupational therapy facilities:
- Upstate Physical Therapy - (315) 464-6543
- Accent Physical Therapy PC (Hand and Upper Extremity) - (315) 399-4770
- Pain management clinic - (315) 464-4259
- Lab for blood work - (315) 464-1640
- Neurology - (315) 464-1849
The Upstate Bone & Joint Center was built to cater the needs of our patients and offers easy access from all major highways. We also have free parking and easy drop-off and pick-up for our patients.
The Center has a unique service delivery model integrating clinical practice, teaching, and research, focusing on a single specialty concept. It provides a single destination to simplify the orthopedic needs of patients through a multi-disciplinary collaborative team approach. The Upstate Bone & Joint Center allows Upstate Orthopedics to support its overriding mission of providing the highest quality of clinical care to a 15-county region, while also advancing in the musculoskeletal education and research in Central New York.
Patients of Upstate Orthopedics have access to all the services they need under one roof at the Bone & Joint Center. These services include:
- Medical and surgical orthopedic care at Upstate Orthopedics
- Physical therapy, including shoulder, elbow, hand, and wrist rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation (non-operative care)
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- X-ray, MRI, and CT
Upstate’s 100,000-square-feet building is situated on 37 acres of land, conveniently accessible from the highway and NYS Thruway. There is ample parking space, and you can park for free. Moreover, patients who are in pain (emergency) or struggling to walk can be dropped off right at our front door.
In addition, the Bone & Joint Center enriches the partnership with SUNY Upstate Medical University and University Hospital contributing significantly to the orthopedic surgery residency program at SUNY Upstate in Syracuse.
Want your lingering orthopedic pain to disappear? Get the best treatment for your orthopedic concerns in all of Syracuse, NY, by calling us at (315) 464-4472, or request an appointment today.
The Upstate Bone & Joint Center
6620 Fly Road, Suite 100
East Syracuse, NY 13057