Eric Bellinger, MD
Area of Expertise
Foot and Ankle Surgery
Education & Training
- Undergraduate: Canisius University, Buffalo, NY
- Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Residency: UMass Chan Medical University, Worcester, MA
- Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Certifications, Appointments, & Awards
- Bellinger is board-eligible in orthopedic surgery.
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- American Orthopedic Association Resident Leadership Forum
- SUNY Upstate David G. Murray, MD Award for Excellence in Orthopedic Surgery
- Robert Eich Award
- Journal of Bone and Joint Robert Bucholz Grant Award
Publications & Presentations
- Bellinger E, John I, Zaccarini D, Damron T. Osseous Myopericytoma Simulating a Giant Cell Tumor of Bone. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery Case Connector. 2017 April-June: e25.
- Salimy M, Narain A, Curtin P, Bellinger E, Patel A. Perceptions of Social Medial Utilization Among Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Journal of Foot and Ankle Research. 2023; 16(58).
- Narain A, Green A, Bellinger E, Schiedo R, Carrol T, Patel A. Publication Rates of Foot and Ankle Abstracts Accepted to the 2011-1015 Annual Meetings of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Western Orthopedic Association 2020 Annual Meeting. Poster Presentation. Maui, HI. Aug 5-8, 2020.
- Narain A, Bellinger E, Holmes S, Fredette R, Patel A. Authorship Trends in Foot and Ankle Publications: A Bibliometric Analysis of the Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. Western Orthopedic Association 2020 Annual Meeting. Podium Presentation. Maui, HI. Aug 5-8, 2020.