Upstate Bone & Joint Center
The Most Comprehensive Center for Orthopedic Medicine
in Central New York
The Upstate Bone & Joint Center is the region's most comprehensive center for orthopedic medicine. This facility, located at 6620 Fly Road in East Syracuse, offers absolutely everything related to orthopedic care under one roof and is truly a “one-stop shop.”
In addition to Upstate Orthopedic’s clinical space to see patients, the building amenities include:
- Ambulatory surgery center
- Full line of orthopedic imaging services
- Custom orthotics and prosthetics lab
- Physical and occupational therapy facilities
- Hand therapy center
- Pain management clinic
- Lab for blood work
- State-of-the-art conference and training center managed by Upstate Medical University that offers a variety of specialty health care programs and conferences for providers and patients alike
The Upstate Bone & Joint Center was built around the needs of our patients and offers easy access from all major highways, free parking, and easy drop-off and pick-up.
The Center has a unique service delivery model integrating clinical practice, teaching, and research, focusing on a single specialty concept. It provides a single destination to simplify the orthopedic needs of patients through a multi-disciplinary collaborative team approach. The Upstate Bone & Joint Center allows Upstate Orthopedics to support its overriding mission of providing the highest quality of clinical care to a 15-county region, while also advancing musculoskeletal education and research in Central New York.
Patients of Upstate Orthopedics have access to all of the services they need under one roof at the Bone & Joint Center:
- Medical and surgical orthopedic care at Upstate Orthopedics
- Physical therapy, including shoulder, elbow, hand, and wrist rehabilitation
- Pain management
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation (non-operative care)
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- X-ray, MRI, and CT
- And more
The 100,000-square-foot building is situated on 37 acres of land, conveniently accessible from the highway and NYS Thruway. Parking is free and patients who are in pain or struggling to walk can be dropped off right at our front door.
In addition, the Bone & Joint Center enriches the partnership with SUNY Upstate Medical University and University Hospital and contributes significantly to the orthopedic surgery residency program at SUNY Upstate in Syracuse. The building features a 6,000-square-foot conference and training center with a 125-seat auditorium, 2 classrooms, and a computer training lab.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Upstate Bone & Joint Center
6620 Fly Road, Suite 100
East Syracuse, NY 13057